Friday, January 5, 2007

Blogging 101 Links

Here are some blogs that have a ton of helpful information to get your blog up and running, fine tuned or just looking pretty as pie!  I am so thankful to have had the help of fellow bloggers over the years that have answered my questions and helped me navigate through the crazy world of HTML.  Good luck and here's hoping some of this information will be helpful!

Gardenview Cottage - Blogging 101, 102 and More Blogging Tips  (a little class I taught)

Delightful Dwelling - How to add tabs in blogger

Funky Junk - Blogging Tips from A to Z

Tricks for New Bloggers - Blogger FAQ and Helps


Clover Lane - How to Make a Blog Banner in Picasa

Between Naps on the Porch - Blogging Secrets Shhhhhh

Blogger for Dummies - Tips, Tabs and Layouts

Live Writer - my personal fav

Link Within - if you want the pictures at the end of your post linking up past posts

Dummies.com - Writing a Good Blog 

Crazy Mama - Picture Safety

You Tube - How to add a You Tube video

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hi- I found your blog through chelsa's . I love all your blogging ideas. Normally I'd just lurk, but I read through all your tips, and decided to put at least one of them to good use. Ü

Rahul said...

This is really good. Leave me a comment if you like my work

3 Roles to be a Good Blogger