Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My baby is 8 years old!!

Today I finaly got Cassidy's baptism invitations done. I picked them up this afternoon and they are SO CUTE! I love them!! I had a girl make them for me and she did a wonderful job. You can see her web site here: http://www.seasonsbysummer.com
Cassidy is a little nervous about her big day. Not because she is getting baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, but because she doesn't want "everyone looking at her". I feel for her. The day of my baptism, I hid under the bed because I was so scared and nervous about everyone watching me! We are so a like her and I. I told her that once my Dad had pulled me from the water I said, "That was fun! Can we do it again?" She's not so sure. In fact she made me promise to only invite family. Everyone knows that I don't like to leave anyone out, so this was hard for me. But I also don't want to tramatize my daughter either. So I am posting the invitation so everyone can see how pretty she looks and how big she is getting! My baby is 8 years old! I can't believe it!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

She is getting so big Cara! She is beautiful like her Mama!!! Congrats Cassidy!

Crystal Star said...

Cara- the invitations are so sweet. Summer did a good job. I think I'll always use her. Remind me to tell you how I know her.
We will respect Cassidy's request. How about a little brunch or party that we can celebrate AFTER the actual baptism is over?