Tuesday, January 23, 2007



Today was a rainy, cold day. It was so GREAT! I love it when it rains. It makes me fell good knowing that all the trees and flowers are getting a shower. I know, I'm a nature dork! But it's true and I'm not the only one that feels that way. Mindy told her kids the exact same thing this morning which made me feel good that we think a like! It's still raining out there, hopefully it will help my dead, frost bitten trees outside. It was so cold this week that both the trees out front turned black. I guess they are not meant for freezing tempatures. I hope they come back to life.

Yesterday Brooke and her Mom came over to help me do a little re-arranging in my front room. It definatly needed help! I wish I had taken a before picture so I could post it. I did take an after picture of some things they did. I need to do a little shopping (darn) and find some curtains and then it will done! Isn't it fun re-doing a room with what you alread have? I love it! Get a few girls together and watch out! The decorating madness begins! I'm thankful for friends that love to decorate, it sure made Thursday FUN!

Tonight is movie night with the girls. I took them to Blockbuster after school and they each picked out a movie. Cassidy- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and Abby- Barbie and the Magic Pegasis (of course she picked a Barbie movie - her life is Barbie's and Barbie movies). Then we went and got pizza. Talk about fun! I love the new Blockbuster online! I was doing Net-Flix but got talked into switiching. It is a better deal! We had a fun night and I hope the girls still want to hang out with Mom and Dad when they get older. What am I saying, I don't want them to get older!! Maybe if I don't talk about it, it won't happen! Hopeful thinking!

No comments: