Friday, February 2, 2007

Birthday #30, Dreamless and Semi-Warm


Happy 30th Birthday Kurt! 30 is going to be your MAGIC year! I know it!


Well, it's 5:21am....I have been awake since 2:22am. Yep, the insomnia is back! My sleep kept getting interrupted and so after the 3rd time I just couldn't drift off to dreamland. It wasn't going to happen. So I got up, did some laundry and came into the computer for a little decorating inspiration! I found it at http://www.cottageliving.com/. Fun stuff on that site! I also copied a bunch of ideas that I'm going to keep on my smugmug site for handy reference!


Tom and Cassidy left at 4:50am to catch a plane to Missouri to see Mike and Colette. We read on the weather channel that it will be BELOW ZERO every night and the high is 6 degrees. And people keep asking me if I'm sad I'm not going? Hello? I don't think so! I will go when it's spring - when I can see all the pretty green trees, beautiful flowers, birds singing, and not have to wear 30 pounds of extra clothing. There's a reason I live in AZ! I know they will have a good time and that's all that matters. I will be thinking of them all while I'm out and about in the 60+degree weather. Gotta love it! My bones sure do!!