Saturday, February 24, 2007

I am grateful for..............

1. girl scout cookies!
2. a husband who loves to learn
3. white flowering dogwood trees in bloom
4. good friends
5. my two little princesses
6. rain
7. feeling safe in my surroundings
8. family that lives close by
9. modern technology
10. my kids super great friends


Just a thought on #10. I am so grateful to live in an area with such wonderful families who raise such awesome kids! I never had that growing up and I'm in love with all the children that come and go through my house. Here are some pictures of the girls and their fun friends:

And there it is. Lots of great friends, lots of great fun! I wish my kids new how lucky they were!!



The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
Abraham Lincoln

No comments: