Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sweet Dreams - or at least Colorful

I want to start out by saying that I don't dream when I sleep. It's very rare. Maybe one a year or less. Last night I had the longest, weirdest, most stressful dream!!!

It started out with us stressing over what school to put Cassidy in. Do we send her to the new school with all our friends or send her to the school she is supposed to be in due to boundaries. What to do, what to do. That went on for a long time.



Then I dreamed that Mr. Hallock (our awesome Principle) was going to move over to the new school and get it started. Yeah!! That would be great if he did in real life, but this was just a dream. Now, our school in real life is decorated so homey, warm and cozy, patriotic, red, white and blue, candles burning in the office making the halls smell like fresh baked cookies, couches and benches for people to sit and feel welcome. Even though the school is made of cement blocks you wouldn't know it by the "feel" of it. This brings me to the next part of the dream:



I dreamt that Mr. Hallock had the whole school done in Easter Colors!!! Pastels of every shade! Pink, green, yellow, blue, purple. Not only that there were polka dots, stripes, swirls, flowers, eggs, bunnies, birds, and chicks - everywhere. Where is this coming from??? Please help my demented brain!!!! When I told Mrs. Workman today at school she laughed right out loud and said she was going to tell Mr. Hallock. How embarrassing!!!

Anyway, I woke up feeling so drained and tired from my adventures night that I'm definitely going to bed early tonight. Let's hope that was my one dream for 2007. I don't think I can handle another for a LONG time!!



How often do you dream?
What's the craziest dream you have had that you can still remember?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I loved your dream, to funny! I use to dream a lot or a least remember them. I heard that the last plan we heard for the new school is out too! Ask Mindy about it.

Kristi Brooke said...

cara, sign up for their catalog in the mail, they send i think 2 a month and they are wonderful.

www.anthropoloige.com