Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Blahs and Good Drugs

I have been in a blah mood all week. No motivation, no worries, no cares, and no energy. Blah, blah, blah! I haven't even cared about housework or homework. So unlike me! I'm in a whatever mood. I'm not sure if it's because of the heat (it's been in the 90's) or the lack of sleep (because of Tom and I watching 24 until 1am every night). I'm just not sure. Maybe it's a combination of all of it. Blah, blah, blah!!!!

However I do need to report a new found drug therapy program that is working on poor Cassidy. The pollen around here is KILLING her!!! She can't breath and her cough sounds like death. Seriously, the poor thing can't even sleep. So I called Kurt who is the allergy king and we had a little discussion on the benefits of good drugs. I for one am a true believer in loading up on the anti-inflammatory and pain meds, he's a fan of antihistamines! I then went to CVS and got her Clariton for kids and triaminic thin strips-cold (nasal decongestant) I wanted sudafed for kids but they were out (it's stronger). It is working wonders. I'm serious, I still need to give her a breathing treatment before bed, but the coughing stops right away. It's great! Thanks Kurt!

I have been very busy this week with pre-school ( I'm teaching), working in Cassidy's class, getting ready for Easter, dying eggs with Cassidy, McKenna & Macey, planning a family re-union, no school on Friday and fitting in fun Thursday (instead of fun Friday). No wonder I have no energy. Whew! That makes me tired thinking about it and I'm living it! Blah, blah blah!!!!

O.K. enough of the blahs, I'm going to bed and tomorrow I will wake up re-freshed and re-newed! Ha! We'll see about that.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I give Cody Clariton for kids too, I hope Cassidy starts feeling better soon. Sorry, I skipped out early today so I missed you. Hope you guys had fun at lunch!