Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Human Mind

Isn't the mind a wonderful thing?

It can store so much information and when you least expect it things just "POP" in and make you go ah ha!


That was how it was this morning at 5:37am.
While I was asleep I might add.
I woke up with the knowledge of where my blog banner had disappeared to.
Amazing!
I don't give my mind enough credit.
I'm not loosing my memory like I thought I was!
It's just crammed in there with so much other stuff.
How about that!

“To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed.” Bernard Edmonds


1 comment:

Webb Family said...

You found it you smarty pants!! Where did it go and how did you find it? We had fun at the pool and the kiddos are already asking when we can go back. Thanks for inviting us.