Wednesday, July 4, 2007


My favorite Fourth of July Memories:
1. Sitting on the grass while watching the parade in Spreckles CA.
2. Driving around with my Dad watching the fireworks on the beach.
3. B-B-Q's
4. Being in the parade with my cousins and my Grandma.
5. Homemade ice cream with homemade apple pie (apples from my very own tree!)
6. A skinned knee with a flag bandage (I was 5)
7. Watching the big parades on TV (from NY, Washington DC etc)
8. My mom's potato salad
9. Utah last year - not much can top that!
10. The Steele 4th of July party 2005 (the last time we were all together)
which included: a homemade pie contest-Dad's judging, tug-o-war (kids winning), family pictures, games, games, games, b-b-q and lots and lots of fun!
11. Taking a picture with my little family every year in red, white and blue!

6 comments:

onehm said...

Such a great idea of the pic every year...I am going to attempt photos this morning. We'll see how they turn out.

Lindsey said...

Great memories!! Did you go to the stadium of fire in UT? Those are the best fireworks!!

Webb Family said...

i loved reading about your memories, great idea! have a wonderful 4th!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

great memories! we took pictures tonight too! so great!

just recipes said...

Great memories. I love the 4th of July.

Thanks for your comment--I'm so glad you liked those muffins. I need to make them again!

Shanna said...

Love your list girl! I am missin' my girls bad! The 4th of July wasn't the same without them!