Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday

What I did today:
10. Woke up at 7:30 to the phone ringing
and Abby practically sleeping on top of me!
Not a good way to start out the day!
9. Watched Abby as she made her own scrambled eggs,
helped Cassidy get her breakfast of cereal....she hates eggs.
8. Got Abby ready and off to gymnastics(which is around the corner)
and went to my neighbors to help her clean her A/C vent. Long story.
7. Two sis-in-laws came to go swimming until about noon.
Man it was HOT today!
6. Went to the store and made a detour to In & Out instead for lunch.
Never made it to the store, but lunch was GOOD!
5. Came home and made the girls go to their rooms for quiet time
while I did some work on the computer.
Yes, work and I didn't check one blog! Can you believe it???!!!
4. Took Cassidy to abacus and hung out in the car for an hour waiting for her.
Did I mention the heat today?
I was worried my car might overheat while we idled for an hour.
I should have driven around or something!
3. Went to Lowe's and picked up a few items for a project tomorrow...
still didn't get to the grocery store.
2. Met Tom for dinner at Joe's B-B-Q. YUMMY!!!
1. Fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow,
then was woken up again by Abby crawling into my bed!
It doesn't sound like it, but today was a pretty productive fun day. I didn't get the normal things done, but I did get some things done on my To-Do list and that's always nice!

3 comments:

onehm said...

Sounds like a great day...aside from having to share your bed!
;)

Webb Family said...

sounds like a good day! i love how you never made it to the store but did eat some yummy in and out!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

I love in and out! and way better than going to the store for groceries! I have to say my kids love cereal too! and i am totally fine with that! sounds like a productive day~!