Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Abby's Big Day!




Today was the day!
Abby went to her 1st real day of pre-school.
She was so excited all morning, she could hardly contain herself.
About 20 min. before we were about to leave she started getting nervous.
We took her picture outside just like Cassidy and that helped.
When we got there (we were a little early) she was very nervous and started crying and clinging to me like glue. She didn't want to me to leave.
Oh how that broke my heart!
I took her in and calmed her fears and bribed her like crazy! A chocolate milkshake was the magic that she needed to get her to overcome her fears.
She told everyone that her name was Amberly.......not Abby. I wonder if she will make us call her Amberly?
When I picked her up, she ran to me and gave me a big hug and said she had so much fun! The only thing she didn't like??? She said the boys were annoying because they were whiny. I thought that was funny! She also wished Garrett and Cole were in her class. I'm sure Jace and Brick will be her best buddies in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

what a cutie! and so cute about being nervous! way to go mom on the bribery! i am totally like that too! in fact my boys are promised a pokemon figure if they go all week and don't get in trouble.

so did you get past the fight? what did you think on the big night? killed me! i may just have to call you about this! are you coming on friday night? guess you'd have to finish first. are you done yet?

Lindsey said...

so cute, preschool is so hard, i always felt like my kids were too little go (but i got over that quick hee, hee)