Monday, August 13, 2007

up-to-date

O.K. I finally feel caught up! I was so behind in posting and I had so much to document. I was feeling overwhelmed but now....I'm feeling great! I love documenting whats going on around here and I just haven't had the time. So this week will start fresh and new and I'm looking forward to it!

I love that we are back on a schedule
I love that Cassidy loves school
I love that Abby is so excited about pre-school
I love that I will have me time to work on my to-do-list
I love this fun book I'm reading
I love my new Old Navy PJs

4 comments:

Webb Family said...

That is a great feeling to be caught up! I still can't seem to get into the book club blog-HELP!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow i am excited you are caught up too! i love to hear what is going on at your house! have fun reading your book!

Anonymous said...

Where's a picture of your new P.J.'s?
Brandi

Paige said...

i love being on a schedule too, i'm glad your feeling caught up. you look like you've been busy your background looks awesome. i also love your list of what you love so cute.