Monday, September 24, 2007

Amberly is the VIP

On Thursday Amberly was the VIP at her pre-school. She was so excited all week about it. All she could talk about was how she was going to be "the VIP in the family" and she gets to pick a sticker! WOW a sticker what a prize! I love it. Amberly got to bring something that she loved and a special treat. Me and treats go hand in hand so we got on Family Fun and picked out the Ice cream Cone Cupcake. Had I known they were very hard to travel with I wouldn't have made them but.....they were pretty darn cute! Amberly LOVED them and was so excited her little body could hardly sit still long enough for them cool. We finally got them frosted to look like ice cream. Aren't they cute?




We then made a poster to take to school of pictures with all Amberly's friends and family on it. She felt very grown up taking her poster and cupcakes. Isn't it cute to see them so excited? I just loved it! Here's my big three year old!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Cute cupcakes! You're a nicer Mom than I am, I guess I'm not that ambitious. Isn't it so fun that little kids get excited about the smallest things.

Dancin Queen said...

Seriously! You are a professional baker! I love them! I'm way impressed.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow those are some dang cute cupcakes! she looks so excited! what a nice mama!

Lisa Huber said...

I'm totally making these before the year ends. I've seen them before but have never made them. Hmmm, maybe for the kiddos bdays! Thanks for the idea, been wondering what I'd do for that.

Webb Family said...

She looks so excited & those cupcakes look delish!

Nikki said...

Does Amberly go to Ms. Miles??? Just wondering because as soon as I read "VIP in my family" I couldn't get that song out of my head for the rest of the day :)