Monday, September 24, 2007

Digi-Scrap - Movie Style

Saturday night I went to an amazing Digi-Scrap class over at onehm house. Before I went I thought, "how is she going to teach a group of people at her computer so we can all see what she's doing?" Well, I should have had no fear because this girl is the MASTER!! What did she do you ask? Well.......she had her computer remotely accessed into her MOVIE ROOM!!! Yep, how's that for brilliant!?!? So we all sat around in comfy movie chairs and huge bean bags while she spent two hours teaching us all about photo shop and how to make a darling scrapbook page digi-style on the movie screen!!! It was....WOW! I learned a lot and am excited to put my new knowledge to good use!


A little side note for all you scrapbookers out there. I was wondering how these digital scrapbook pages would look printed out. Would they look weird because they aren't layered? Well, I have to say I was shocked and amazed when I saw onehms albums. (and she has several) They looked AMAZING! They had depth, great color and they looked like they had layers. (mainly because of the trick she taught us called "drop shadow") Anyway I have never been a huge scrapbooker. Brooke has tried to get me into it and I have made a few pages and like it. This seems like a fun thing to try and it looks semi-easy. I guess I have a new project to start! I'll keep you posted!
Here are some pictures to show how good we had it at our class. Again, brilliant idea onehm!




7 comments:

Webb Family said...

It was so smart of onehm! I was thinking the same thing and of course she had it set up like a pro! I'm still a little nervous and will probably be calling you a lot!

lindsey said...

onehm is a pro! love hanging out with you the other night.

Erin said...

Looks like fun, you need to show me how to do it!

Lizzy said...

i am jealous i want to learn. Looks like a great class!

onehm said...

I was so glad that you guys all came over...and I love these pictures you took. You are so cute!
I am so happy that you are going to start scrapping! It's going to be sooooo great. And I can't wait to see your pages!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow your post was by far the best out of everyones! love your pics you took! so fun to hang out with you in person! and to learn a new thing! I can't wait to get started!

Nikki said...

Does your friend Onehm have a program or anything else available for us "out of towner" to learn more about that. I've been researching it online but it looks like you really learned a ton that night. email me morriscn@comcast.net