Friday, September 7, 2007

Fun - New - Free - Music


My brother Jones told me about this fun little website. Pandora. It's free and it's fun! What you do is pick a few artists that you like and they compile a list of songs for you based on those artists. I typed in Nora Jones and wa-la! I had hours of great tunes that were soothing yet up-beat! I then typed in Nickelback and wa-la! I had a few minutes of some hard rock! (I changed that real quick like!)

Anyway, Jones said that he hasn't ever gotten anything bad from this site, no spam, pop-ups, viruses. He also listens to it everyday at work, right on his computer. So today I did too and loved it! It really helped my mood while I made 16 bookmarks for book club!

Hope you like it too! I'm also learning to like a bunch of new random artists.

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

thanks for the great tip! I'm gonna hafta try it! I'm all about good music,it makes me happy!

Webb Family said...

Very fun! I will have to try it. I thought you would have pictures of last night!

Dancin Queen said...

Okay I went and tried it out and it is awesome! I love music.

Grandma T. said...

Today your blog is centered and your sidebar is where it belongs. Did you fix it or did it just pop back in place? I love your new feature of the menu for dinner this week. I identify with your comments about chronic illness completely changing one's perception of life. It is so ingrained into everything that I'm not sure I can even make sense talking about it. You have done a wonderful job of going forward and living well and being an awesome individual. Faith in God and living the gospel make that possible. Love, Aunt Janet (and PS: I didn't know Kurt was not feeling well! Glad he is OK.)