Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hello, Hello

We welcome you today, Hello!!!

I thought I would introduce a few new friends to the blogging world. They are excited to get into blogging and I'm excited for them! (maybe a little too excited - one friend referred me to the blogging nazi! ooops!)

1st new blogging friend- Mindy!
Mindy's Minutes
This is my dear friend who I refer to as "practically perfect in every way." She doesn't like that I call her that (sorry Mindy) but it's oh so true! She is starting to blog in between the 5000 things she has to do on a daily basis! She's a good friend to humor me and I love her for it! Check out her cute blog and see what she's been up to!

2nd new blogging friend - Elena
The Diary of Miss Sassy Pants
This is my sis-in-law who just had a new baby boy named Royce (cute name!) She hasn't really posted anything ...yet. But I think we can check back for some great decorating ideas! (she's GOOD!)

3rd new blogging friend - Cindy
The Colorado Reed Clan
This cute girl is my old roommate from the collage years. I say collage years because we didn't quite make it to collage! Just some institute classes and we hung out with lots of collage boys (and girls)! She lives far away now and I don't get to see her as often as I would like so I'm soooo glad she started a blog! Now we can keep up with each other in our oh-so-busy-lives!

4th new blogging friend - Lori
California Dreamin'
This is my California Sista' at heart! We both wish we were there, but we are also glad to be here! She is my hero in the sports world and if I didn't have arthritis I would so be playing every sport with you girl! (in my asics 2110's of course!)

5th new blogging friend - Suzanne
My 3 Daughters
This is my friend who I wish would give me her daughters for keeps! Unfortunately she wants to keep them herself - kind of selfish but I guess I understand! (wink) I love this darling family and their girls have been my girls friends for 6 years now. Since Jane and Cass were two! I helped her get this blog started because she needed a way to keep her family in the loop with all that her cute girls are up too!

I guess I am kind of a "Blogging Nazi". But I hope everyone knows that I love them and I love blogging so I want to share the fun with them! So welcome new fellow bloggers!

Also thanks to Brooke, I got the idea to put "What's for dinner" over on my sidebar. It's going to be helpful for me so I can remember what I bought to make and I thought it would be helpful to others who might need an idea. Some of the food ideas have links that give you the recipe if you click on it. I get most of my recipes from Cooking Light and Food TV.

11 comments:

cindylou said...

Thanks for getting me going, Cara! This whole blogging thing is a bit contagious! It's so fun!! (btw, I love the background on the My 3 Daughters Blog!!) Did you do that??

Lizzy said...

i have a "what's for dinner" menu board in my kitchen. I love the idea to put it on your blog. So happy to get yummy recipes for you :) I love looking at your blog by the way-makes me happy!

Dancin Queen said...

Love the recipe posts! I found my list of questions from my book club. Let me know if you need them still--they're hand written so I'd have to type them all up again but I can if you need me to.

Kimmurs said...

Hello, What about me ? Ha Ha.

Lindsey said...

wow, you got 5 people to start blogs. good for you. love the recipe thing

Crazymamaof6 said...

very fun! love to make people get blogs. and love to have more to read! whoohoo!

Webb Family said...

You are such a good friend to help all of them get started. I can't wait to check them all out!

Megan said...

Blogging is so much fun. I also just started blogging due to a friend and have really enjoyed reading what people have to write. You have a cute blog.

Lori said...

Thanks Cara!! I finally got the picture to work, but couldn't figure out the paper background thing. I'll be calling ya..... =)

Lori said...

Thanks Cara!! I finally got the picture to work, but couldn't figure out the paper background thing. I'll be calling ya..... =)

Nikki said...

Cara- this is Nikki Morris, in Utah now...I've been easedropping in on your blog. You are amazing. I hope you don't mind. I'd love to keep in touch. Here's my link
http://morrismoments-nikki.blogspot.com/ Hope to hear from you soon! ~Nikki