Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kim and Cara are Cool

My dear friend Kim came to visit and we had so much fun. The first thing she said was that I look the same. Well so does she so we must be doing something right! Here are some pictures of us out and about. Kim, I hope you move soon so I can see you more!

1st picture=my girls and her boys. I'm not sure what Abby is up to with her dress???
2nd picture=her and I. I'm loving my squinty eyes!
3rd picture= Kim and Robert
4th picture= Kim and I again, I think at Makutu's Island

BTW= "Kim and Cara are Cool" is our trademark saying so don't think of stealing it! (wink)

3 comments:

Kimmurs said...

Im crying...Ha ha. Someone has to be emotional in this relationship :). Yes, we are so cool.

Dancin Queen said...

I'm sure you get this all the time, but you are GORGEOUS girl!

Webb Family said...

How fun to get an old friend back! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!