Monday, September 24, 2007

Level 10

Today Cassidy came skipping and hopping out of Abacus saying, "I passed, I passed! I'm a level 10!" Such excitement, such happiness! Is this my daughter? She was so proud and so was I. I hopped out of the car and went in to see her cute little face up on the wall under the sign that read: Level 10. (they start at level 10 and work their way up)


I'm so proud of Cassidy. She is growing up in leaps and bounds. She is over coming so many of her insecurities and becoming so happy and confidant. I love to see her happy face every day. She's such a good girl and I am lucky to have her as my daughter.


Now if only I could get her to let me take her picture!

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

Way to go Cassidy! that is very exciting!

Lisa Huber said...

I'm leaving a comment here, but about your digi class. Man, I would have loved to be there. I still have so much to learn. I see the teacher,onehm, linked all over the place when I'm browsing blogs- she's very talented.

Jake told me today that he wants to come for Thanksgiving. Thats only two months away! It's not completely for sure, but he's pretty set on it so we'll probably be seeing you soon. If you want pictures done while I'm there I'd LOVE to do it. I need lots of experience and your fam is completely gorgeous! It would be fun.

Grandma T. said...

Cara, I check you every day and just don't comment. Bad, Bad Aunt Janet. I am posting today about your trip to Van Halen! I need to hear more over the phone about that...and about Kurt and especially Matt. I am also proud of Cassidy. These are formative years and I'm glad she is getting a good foundation. Abacus sounds like
a wonderful method of teaching math.
Say Hi to Tom for us. XXOO

Erin said...

Congrats Cassidy! I think I have been converted to abacus. What age do they start?

Webb Family said...

Good job Cassidy! Our kiddos are really growing up bitter sweet!

Anonymous said...

Good job Cassidy ! I need Abacus....kt

Dancin Queen said...

Good job Cassidy!