Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Abby's Comment of the Year!

Yesterday we were sitting in church on the 3rd row I might add. (we were early can you believe it??!!) Anyway, the girls were coloring and I was listening to the different people speaking in church.

Abby looks up at me and says,

"why do they keep saying peperoni?"

I had to fight back the laughter when I said to her,

"They aren't saying peperoni sweetie, they are saying TESTIMONY."

Yes, everyone that got up to speak in church today started out with the exact same opening.....

"I'd like to bear my testimony..............."

Then I had to explain to her what a testimony was since obviously she didn't know. (what kind of Mother am I?)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! She's hilarious! I love kids!!! And WELCOME home! I'm ready for a trip to Hawaii! OR just 20 hours of sleep! :)

Dancin Queen said...

So funny! What a cutie.

lindsey said...

so cute!

Lori said...

Abby is too cute. What a good girl to be listening so well, sometimes I wonder if my kids hear any of it.... I'm glad you had so much fun on your trip. I can't wait for Dave and I to go. The countdown has begun!!!

cindylou said...

Oh My Gosh!! So funny! Your girls are so cute! I'm so glad you're back! I've missed reading your blog, my Cara Jane! :o) It sounds like you had a wonderful, wonderful time in Kauai! I'm waiting for those pictures you promised to post...

Crazymamaof6 said...

hilarious!

Megan said...

that is awesome! Was she fasting cause it sounds like she had food on the mind!
my 3 year old keeps asking, "what are scriptures?" "what is the book of mormon?" I personally blame the nursery teachers! ha ha