Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Faces

I have been wanting to do this post for a looooonnnnggg time.

One of the reasons I love blogging so much is how many new people I have met and gotten to know all over the country. Not only do I now have my "close" friends blogging but I have my "cyber" friends too. That sounds so cheesy doesn't it? Cyber friends. I don't know what else to call them. Sorry!
Two of my favorite bloggers I have actually gotten to meet. It has been so fun getting to know them through blogging and then having them come to real life in person!


My 1st Friday Face is Crazy Mama of 6 (Julie)

Julie went to school and is friends with my friend Brooke. I started reading her blog and loved it! She is soooo funny and tells it how it is! I love that she shares with the blogging world that she hates to cook and clean so she simply doesn't do it! I mean who LIKES to cook and clean all day EVERY day? I just personally don't have the guts NOT to do it. Well, Julie has the guts and I learn new things from her each time I check in to her blog. In fact she post's 3-4 times a day so you can always get a good laugh (or sometimes cry) in several times a day if you have the time. I met Julie a while back when I went to Brooke's for a party. I walked in and thought, "oh my gosh! There's Crazy Mama who's blog I read but she doesn't know I read. What do I do, what do I do???" Then she says to me, "Hi Cara I read your blog!" All happy and smiley and fun. How could you not like this girl! We were fast friends after that and I'm loving it! Go check out her blog if you haven't yet. Today she has "Fabulous Friday Bargains"!
My 2nd Friday Face is One Happy Mom (Ashley)


What can I say about this girl? Or should I say, what can I NOT say about her!!!" This is one talented chick. She can do just about everything. She's an amazing photographer, a unbelievable scrapbooker/computer genius, a super fun Mom who loves, loves, loves her family and her house is sooooo beautiful. So my style! I love reading her blog because not only is she super sweet (and I have had the pleasure to meet this sweetness in person) but she inspires me to not only "think" about doing and making and baking but to actually DO them!! I have defiantly learned a lot from this talented cute girl and her blog is one of the firsts I read daily. I know I can always count on her for a smile. So thanks One Happy Mom you make my day.....everyday!!!!!

8 comments:

Dancin Queen said...

Cute posts! I have visited both of those girls blogs on occasion. They seem great.

I want to be one of your faces! But since you refuse to come here (I mean really, how many times have I begged you?) maybe I'll have to fly there someday. =)

On another note, I downloaded that November desktop calendar and put it on my wallpaper like you, but I don't know how to put pictures on it, so it just has two blank squares. Lame me.

Crazymamaof6 said...

you are too cute! thanks tons for featuring me. i was the same way when i met you! "OH that is Cara, i read her blog! she is so fabulous!" then you were so sweet in real life. and gosh you make me feel life a celebrity! which is so funny to me 'cuz i feel like such a dork most of the time! thanks for being my blog friend! and sharing all of your friends with me too. I have gotten so many new people from your ward! love ya! and i had to giggle about what you thought of me!
oh and Ashley is so fabulous! she really is a celeb! See, i told you i needed to reapply my lipstick for the pics! i'm looking a tad bleached out here! but you look hot as always!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that was supposed to be like a celebrity

Andrea said...

hi, i just blog-hopped from onehm's blog. Haven't met her but lovin' her blog.
I know Julie, and she's hilarious & fun, just like you described her! I love your new desktop calendar! that's so cute!

Crystal Star said...

Cara-
I heard a term the other day and thought you would find it funny too. It was a girl that said, "oh I totally blog stalk her". Too funny. Have you checked out my cousin Cami's blog- the link it on mine. I think you would become a blog stalker of hers. She's graduated in interior design and check out her Halloween Party (adult only).

Webb Family said...

I'm happy that you love these girls as much as I do! I love this idea!

onehm said...

Oh how sweet you are!!! You totally inspire me too, Cara! Thanks for the kind words.
(And I totally agree with you...CrazyMama is AWESOME!)

lindsey said...

that is so awesome! what a fun tribute to these great girls. love them both!