Saturday, November 10, 2007

What I did Friday Night



Well, I tried for HOURS to put some actions onto my photo shop. I'm not as smart as you all think I am because I couldn't seem do it. Everyone I knew to call wasn't home, was out of town, or I didn't have their phone number. I'm not giving up. I'm just going to bed. I did however find these fun actions on my photo shop already. The top photo was done in "old photo" and the bottom in "tint sepia". These will have to do for now. I'm done trying to figure it out for tonight.
Happy Saturday to all and to all a good night!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Abby is so cute. Love it!!

Jennifer said...

They look great and she is even cuter in real life!!! FUN to see you this morning!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

those look great! love both!

THE Bridesmaid said...

I think those looks fantastic!

Crystal Star said...

I love Abby's smile. Then again, who can resist it!

So, Cara- I just tagged you. Check out my blogs to read the rules. The only thing is it may be harder for you & Cara with your list of things about you that you have already made. You'll have to really give divulge:)
Crystal

lindsey said...

love those! i am still playing around with my stuff. i can't figure out how to put new fonts (that i bought) on there. i am a little miffed. have tried several times but just ended up going to bed mad ;)

Nikki said...

So cute! I need to fly you up here for a weekend of teaching me! Would you like to come???

Cindylou said...

So cute, Cara! I haven't even tried to use photoshop yet, so you'll have to teach me! Abby is such a doll!