Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"Where are you?"

So.....I got a call from Crystal this morning asking me if I was just busy or sick since I haven't posted in a while. Just busy was my reply. Busy, busy, busy!

I am getting things ready for my cousin's bridal shower on Saturday. I am so excited for her and for the shower. I have to say I don't go to many bridal or baby showers these days. I guess all my friends are married and done having babies. No showers when that happens. I'm also excited because this is going to be the BEST shower ever!!! Instead of the "traditional" shower she has requested that this be a garden party and everyone bring her an heirloom rose bush. Then she will have all the roses planted in her beautiful backyard and it will be a friendship garden. Is this my kind of party or what??? Maybe I should have my 40th birthday (yikes is that coming up soon?) be a garden party and steal this magnificent idea!!!!! I think I just might!!

I'm also getting ready for Thanksgiving which will be this Saturday at my MIL house and next week at my house. I also have to decorate a station at the church party on Dec. 1st.

Yes, I have been busy with all these things plus regular life things like good ol' laundry, cleaning, running errands, playing with my kids, helping with homework and cooking.

So I'm off now to go feed Amberly and Garrett some lunch and fold some more laundry. Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

onehm said...

Good job, girl! You are so awesome! I am feeling so busy like this too...
Love the rose idea...I hope I will be invited to that 40th birthday!!! I will come bearing roses!
I am so excited to eat Thanksgiving dinner.

Lori said...

You have been busy, and I'm sure the shower is going to turn out lovely. (My sister-in-law and I are also doing a bridal shower for our other sister-in-law. I guess love is in the air....)

Jenifer said...

I guess you aren't so busy you can't drag my lazy bum out for a walk! I am really glad you did. That shower sounds faulous. What a great idea!

Lizzy said...

wow you are a busy girl. I love the shower idea!!

THE Bridesmaid said...

That is a fantastic idea for a shower (or any party!)
AND...either I am not your friend or you just forgot because I am NOT already married and am NOT done having kids :)

Pam said...

It was nice to go shopping on Wed. Let me know if you need help with the flowers for the shower. (wink, wink)

Crazymamaof6 said...

i had been wondering about you! glad you are just busy. sounds like a fun shower idea. i agree on the not enough showers anymore. it is a great time to get together with old friends and family and since no one is having them we don't get together as much.
my friend is finally having her first baby so i got to see a ton of old ward people and highschool girls. super fun! that would be a really fun birthday idea too!

Webb Family said...

I love that idea and it would be soooo perfect for your birthday!