Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Traditions #8

Friend and Neighbor Gifts!

This year for our Friend and Neighbor gifts I did my all time favorite magazine - Real Simple and then I stole Mindy's idea for some cookies in a tin with hot chocolate and candy canes (Sams Club) I thought they turned out super cute and I would have delivered more of them but I ran out and Sams club didn't have anything left by the time I went back (so sad!) The girls and I had fun delivering them one night in our P.J.'s!!

The best memory of this gift is me going down every checkout isle at Wal-Mart taking all the Real Simple Magazines. I went back later that day and they had re-stocked! Yippee for me! I went down every checkout isle again and took every last magazine. I'm sure whoever stocks those racks was very confused!!!

5 comments:

Dancin Queen said...

Those are so cute!

Jenifer said...

Love it! Thank you so much for putting me on your list! You are so cute. I wish I would have been home when you dropped by! I hope you had a great Christmas! You are such a wonderful friend.

Lizzy said...

such cute gift ideas. Thank you by the way!

Lizzy said...

such cute gift ideas. Thank you by the way!

Webb Family said...

I loved my magazine!!! And, everyone that saw it loved the idea, very creative! Thanks!! Oh & I now know why you had to keep Abby away from my gift, love it!!!!!