Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Last of Them.......

O.K. I think I'm done with the traditions. When I started this project I had no idea I had so many and they weren't even that creative. I just thought it would be fun to post them all so when I look back I can remember all the fun we have. I didn't know it would take so long or so many posts to produce!

I'm just going to name a few extra that aren't forgotten and are just as important. (They just don't get a post of their own!)

1. Muppet Christmas Carol. This is Tom's favorite and he has to watch this every year to get him ready for Christmas.

2. The Food! Yummy Christmas food like Turkey and Stuffing, Ham and Cheesy potatoes, Christmas goodies brought over by friends and neighbors. Monkey Bread, Homemade Chex Mix, Hot Apple Cider. Pumpkin Dip (which I didn't make this year...darn it), Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Cake, Pumpkin anything is yummy to me if you can't tell.

3. Friend Party's, Work Party's, and oh the fun of the Gift Exchange! Whoever thought of that must of been very greedy and wanted a chance for the best prize but hey, I love the game as much as the next guy so Party On!

4. Old Christmas Movies. Rudolf and Frosty, Charlie Brown and The Grinch (the old NOT the new). It's a Wonderful Life and The Christmas Story.

5. Christmas Music. I have to listen to it all month long. When Tom worked at the Bank he would get so sick of Christmas Music because that's all her heard ALL DAY LONG! That's long gone and he enjoys it now as much as I do! This year Abby learned a few songs and would go around singing Christmas tunes in her cute little voice. Now that's Christmas!

1 comment:

crystal said...

Ok, now we're bonded forever. I LOVE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL!!!! Love it!

I also really dig the 52 Blessings idea.