Saturday, December 1, 2007

Miss Cassidy



I have a couple of back posts to do about Cassidy so she's going to get an all-in-one post!

A few days before Thanksgiving Cassidy had her 3rd grade school program. She called Grandma and invited her and even made sure she knew how to get to the school. My brother Kurt had come over the day before and she asked him if he would come. I think it was more like a begging plee but whatever. She was so excited to go and wasn't shy one bit! The whole time I could tell she was looking for Kurt. When she finally found him she got my attention and had me turn around so I could motion him over to sit with us. She really shined once we were all there watching her! She is getting so big and brave and sure of herself! I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see her blossom even more! I wonder what she will be when she grows up?

On Thanksgiving day Cassidy and Tom got up early and ran the 2 mile Turkey Trot. I thought they were going to just to the 1 mile Fun Run but they came home with numbers on their backs, ribbons, t-shirts and of course a big slushy! (she can always talk her Dad into some sort of treat!) She was so proud of herself and so was I!

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

I saw them at the Turkey Trot- i was very proud of Cassidy! I was the same way about the treat-had to have one :) Thanks for calling back. I had to work until 7:30pm so by the time we got to the church everyone was leaving. We just helped clean up-we were so sad we missed everything :(

Erin said...

How fun to run the Turkey Trot with her dad. Love the Christmas background!

Webb Family said...

Wow she ran that?! That's amazing, I hate running. How cute that she kept looking for your brother!

Tiffany said...

cara... thanks for leaving such a sweet comment! It's so nice to be able to keep in touch. Your girls are so cute! I can't believe she ran that turkey trot!