Monday, December 17, 2007

Something for your Christmas List



For those of you that are looking for a program to do your Digi-Scrapping on and that can edit your pictures here's a good one.

I don't use this program but my SIL Pam has it and says she loves it. I have seen the cute cards she makes with this program and she has helped me do a few things that I couldn't figure out with PSE.

The best part.............Photo Explosion is only $28.77 at Sams Club. I saw it there today. PSE is $87.99. So if you don't want to or can't afford to fork out the big bucks on PSE and all you want to do is edit your photos and Digi-Scrap then put this on your Christmas wish list!

Also, if you have any questions about it, I'm sure Pam would love to answer them for you! She's a computer wiz!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I don't know about a wiz. I just do a lot of trial and error. I really like the program and it is simple to use. Man, we should get paid for this.

Thanks Cara