Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thirty Six



Another birthday has come and gone. I have to say that 36 sounds old but doesn't feel old. I still feel about 22 in fact I feel better than 22 because of the knowledge I have under my belt.
My birthday was low key (per my request) and fabulous. Friends and neighbors stopped by along with people dropping off last minute goodies beore Christmas. My brothers came over and sang happy birthday to me, Tom made me a cake and I lounged around and enjoyed the day. I have decided that having a birthday on Sunday is the best gift. It makes it so you can just sit back, relax and enjoy.

10 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad that your birthday was relaxing!

onehm said...

Happy Birthday, cutie!
Glad that you had a nice day...and you don't look a day over 29!!!
;o)

Lizzy said...

Happy Late Birthday! That is a great picture of you! That cake is so cute! All your traditions are so fun. i really enjoyed reading and seeing all your pictures. You really have a cute family!

lindsey said...

happy birthday to you!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Happy Birthday! hello! you are gorgeous! and you look way younger than you are! lucky! and way hot picture! who took that? it is fab!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!! I turned 36 last July and felt exactly the same way. I'm NOT old!

I like Sunday birthdays because that makes the celebration span the whole weekend and the good mail possibilities bookend the day.

crystal said...

Alright. I'm going to be 36 in May and sister, I do not look hot like you. So send some of your secret fountain of youth water my way, wouldya? Quit hoarding it!

Happy Birthday!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday (late) I really wanted to make you a beautiful cake but your birthday is at a very busy time of the year! and it appears that Tom made you a wonderful cake anyways!

Webb Family said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Every 5 minutes your door bell was ringing with gifts. Everyone loves you! Happy birthday!!!

Cindylou said...

Cara -- you look gorgeous! I LOVE this picture of you!! Hello! Are you drinking some special stay-young herbal remedy these days, or what? Share some of it with us! You don't look a day older than the day I met you sooo long ago! :o)