Monday, December 10, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday - on Monday

#10 Favorite winter beverage? Herb Tea It used to be peppermint hot chocolate but since I'm a non-dairy girl now that's gone out the window!
#9 Favorite Christmas song? I love them all! I have them on 24/7 on my TV.
#8 Favorite Christmas colors? Red and White. I wanted to change my tree colors this year to red & white instead of maroon and gold (13 years is enough) but that will have to wait till next year. I'm going to hit the after Christmas sales.
#7 Favorite Christmas traditions, as a kid & with your family? I have so many! In fact that is a post I am working on so you'll have to wait and see!
#6 Favorite Christmas cards- photo? letter? I love the ones with a photo. Why send one without? If there's a letter in there too then bonus but a picture for sure!
#5 What is more fun for you- white elephant or secret Santa? Anything with a present makes me happy! Ü
#4 Tree? real or fake? Pre-lit? Green or Flocked? The tree has to be real and it has to be green! And it has to smell sooooo good!
#3 Holiday budget- extravagant or low budget? I'm much to practical to be extravagant. I have a hard time buying things that we don't need or isn't useful. However, I'm not afraid to spend the big bucks if it's something that falls into this category.
#2 Best gifts are-store bought or homemade? Like I said on #5 -any type of presents make me happy!
#1 Which is better- surprises galore or being sneaky & peeking? I used to be a sneaky little girl. I would totally peak and search for the presents. Now I love the surprise. Maybe it's because Tom can't keep a surprise to himself to save his life. Now I have to be the surprise enforcer or we would have Christmas every time I came home from the store!

3 comments:

Webb Family said...

First off I love your new Christmas back ground, I think I'm the only one left who has not changed mine! I loved hearing all your favorites & can't wait for more!
How did Cassidy's lunch go & I bet she had a blast!!!

onehm said...

I loved reading these...such fun!
Yay for Christmas!!!

I love your new "Christmas blog". I hope that you are well~ I have missed your posts!

AddiEphriaMom said...

SOOOO CUTE! but what else would i expect from you! you are one of the very cutest people i know!!!

it was so fun to see you tonight. it has been forever! i can't wait until i have time to REALLY look at your blog and read stuff to get "caught up". but i have an early morning tomorrow and it would be unwise to stay up tonight doing that!!

you & tom look great! the girls are soooo big and soooo beautiful!

love you tons!
~Nat