Sunday, January 27, 2008

52 Blessing's #4

This week I am thankful for good babysitters.

I don't have a picture of our favorite babysitter, Hannah. I should have taken a picture of her last night while she was here but I wasn't thinking. She hasn't babysat for us since we moved because she moved too and I didn't know where she was. So for the last two years I have had random babysitters that were fine but I just didn't have a great love for them or that comfortable feeling when I left my girls.

Last month I needed a babysitter so I went on a search for our favorite Hannah. After several wrong numbers ( I was going down the list in the phonebook) I found her!! It was almost better than Christmas. This cute girl has almost grown up with my girls. I think she started babysitting for us when she was 12 and now she's 18!!! Gone are the days when she lived down the road but now she can drive so it doesn't matter.

So for my 52 Blessing Project this week I am thankful for wonderful babysitters who love my girls and who play with them and make them happy enough that they want us to leave. It defiantly warms this mothers heart.




**I'll post a picture later**

12 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE good babysitters! You have to keep them while you can! It has taken us a while & we finally found one we love too!

We had a great babysitter growing up and now she's like part of the family!

Webb Family said...

It really is great to find a babysitter that you really feel good about!

Jennifer said...

Glad you have a good babysitter. I used to be one. Just not my thing anymore!

I LOVED seeing you today. Sorry I was distracted. I need some quality time with you!! XOXO

Pam said...

I haven't found the "one" yet. Any ideas?

Lizzy said...

They are so hard to come by. Glad you found her.

Laurie said...

A good babysitter is a WONDERFUL thing to have!

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! love a good babysitter! and love love when the kids ask us to go out so they can have one! FABULOUS! great blessing choice!

Emy5 said...

I am glad you can count on your trusted babysitters. What a great blessing.

carrie & troy keiser said...

We had a sitter like this when we lived in Vegas, we just loved her and she loved coming over, wouldn't let us pay her! She's married and has her own kids now.

sara said...

great babysitters are such a novelty...we don't really have one but we leave our kids with him anyway (its our oldest son... we do tend to use him a lot though and he never gets paid...maybe that's why he doesn't really give a darn what's going on around him)

Holly said...

We are so blessed with a couple of good babysitters. I'm glad you are too!

Dancin Queen said...

Yes, we are both loving our sitters this week!