Monday, January 28, 2008

Family Home Evening Monday

Tom taking his turn with the Jenga blocks.
My turn and I was very careful not to knock over the tower of terror!
Abby's turn and yes she is going for the bottom block - not a good idea little one!
Cass trying to save the tower from crashing to the ground. Love her hair in this picture as she is lurching forward!!

Tonight for FHE we watched the movie Daughter of a King and had Oreo's and mint ice-cream. We had a ton of fun with the Jenga and next week we are going to update our 72 hour kits. It's been a while. In fact, I don't think Abby has a 72 hour kit. Oops! I better get on that!


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Holly said...

You know, we have never played that game and it looks like one my boys would love. I think I'm going to have to pick it up!

Crazymamaof6 said...

way fun family night! we don't ahve 72 hour kits at all . shoot! i better get on that too!

Webb Family said...

What a fun night! That is a fun game & my kiddos would love it. And, I love the idea of updating 72 hour kits. Don't feel so bad the twins don't have one either!

sara said...

i love that movie... and ice cream!!!

sara said...

p.s. i love your just a thought on the side bar of your blog...so inspiring!

Dancin Queen said...

Jenga! I haven't played that game in ages. I bet my kids would love it! Thanks for the idea!

Can't wait to see the office!

Tiffany said...

How fun!!! We played Jenga a few weeks ago for FHE and it was really fun. (Except Davis thought the funnest part was MAKING it fall over!) Ü Cute pics!

cindylou said...

I LOVE that game! We played a few months ago, and the kids had a blast!! We'll have to get it out again! Thanks for the idea! And FHE is the BEST when any kind of ice cream is involved! Looks like you guys (especially Tom - he he) had fun last night!!

Susie said...

What a sweet family night. I love nights like that!
I don't even know what a 72 hour kit is? I guess you can tell no one in this house has one!