Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Mail


I got this today in my mailbox.
If I got things like this everyday maybe I would check my mailbox more than once a week.

My sweet friend Jen sent me a
"Just because we are each others oldest friends" good mail package.

To say I was touched is an under statement. To say that I had a HUGE grin on my face for the rest of the day would be accurate!! Thanks Jen, I Love it!! I can't wait to use them!!

BTW this is my second good mail package ever! Dancing Queen sent me the cutest box of goodies and I never posted about it. I think because I was on my way to Hawaii soon there after. However, if anyone ask's Brooke about it she will tell you that I was hopping and skipping to her car with my fun girls CD that she sent and which we listen to every single day in the car. My girls LOVE it!! So thanks Dancing Queen!! I know it's late but I loved it! Ü



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erin said...

How fun, love the towel and spatula. Isn't it nice to have good friends.

Crystal Star said...

Cara
I got good mail today too. You with the yummy blanket and wreath. THANKS! I really wasn't myself I'm sure you noticed. But now the kids are in bed and with an hour of silence I found my brain again.
Thanks for being a friend.

Tiffany said...

That is SO dang cute!!! (and I'm totally with you on checking my mail only once a week... I need to do better, but... Ü)

Dancin Queen said...

You are very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I rarely check my mail too!

Babbel Family said...

I am Lizzy's sister. I just have to say that is the cutest towel ever. I think I may have to steal the idea if that is okay!
Your blog is always so cute, I hope you don't mind I look at it!
Sarah B.