Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley

Wonderful Article on President Gordon B. Hinckley who will be greatly missed.
Read the article here

I just found out that Pres. Hinckley passed away tonight and even though I was sad for me, I am happy for him that he gets to be with his sweetie again.

I am also on Tom's laptop and don't know how to post pictures or i would post some of my favorites. But if you go to jbrinks blog she has to amazing pictures that will bring tears to your eyes. One of him and one of his sweetie!

Hopefully I can get our computer up an running tomorrow!! Here's hoping!


3 comments:

Laurie said...

I was surprised at the news, but only for a minute. It is nice that he went peacefully and he's probably very happy to be where he is now. We'll miss him though!

carrie & troy keiser said...

I read the article on the Church's site. He will be missed.

Lori said...

That was a great article. Thanks for sharing. We will definitely miss him, and are happy he is with his sweetheart again!!