Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun Weekend

Kass, Me and Anny
It was so fun to see Kass! Even if it was for only five min. (sniff)
Both of these girls havn't changed a bit!
****


This weekend my friend Anny came for a visit. She had a wedding to attend but since we had the superbowl and the FBR Open there wasn't a room anywhere. It worked out great for me because she was able to stay with us and we had SO MUCH FUN!!! I told her it felt like a guilty pleasure because some one came to visit just me and we got to play for two whole days! We stayed up untill 2am three nights in a row, caught up on life and laughed about old times in Carmel. I even talked her into setting up a blog! Now we can keep up with each other so much easier! As soon as the snow starts to melt I think I may have to plan a trip to Utah so I can see her cute family. Five years was just too long!

Our Self portrait while out shopping for ribbon and bling. Man, I realy need to learn how to smile so my gums and teeth aren't the first thing you see!



Anny's cute Brooklyn who was the perfect baby the whole weekend!
Doesn't she have the pretty blue eyes!?

Here is a sampling of our projects.
Bows, bows and more bows!
We also made bows for flip-flops with lots of bling!

Here are Anny's flip-flops for her 5 year old sweetie!
I hope she liked them!
They match the swim suit we got her and of course Abby had to have some too!





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Webb Family said...

How fun to have your friend in town. The flip flops turned out soooo cute! I'm going to have to make my girls some.

Crazymamaof6 said...

way cute flip flops! and so fun to ahve a friend visit!

Andrea said...

How fun - girlie sleepover!!!!

Love the bows & flip-flops!! So cute!

I better not show my girls cuz they'll want some too!

Jenifer said...

You make me smile. I love the jewels and bows on the flip flops! Sounds like a great weekend! Lets do lunch next week! It has been too long!

cindylou said...

Ummm...hello ms SKINNY BUTT! My goodness, Cara! You have a figure that any girl would die for! You look like a pinner extraordinaire in your picture with Kass and Anny!

onehm said...

I sooooo want to make the flip flops! I must hit ON tomorrow.
Inspiring!!!

Anny said...

Thanks again for such a fun visit. You and your family are amazing and so fun! Let's make this a tradition! Oh, and thanks for introducing me to blogging!
p.s. I look like a geek :)