Friday, February 22, 2008

Help

With the new computer came a lot of great stuff.

I also don't have anything from my old computer.

Including e-mail addresses.

So if you could be so kind in sending me your e-mail address so I could e-mail you or at the very least respond back to your sweet comments.

Thank you! I keep getting my e-mails back when I have tried to comment because some of you don't have your e-mail attached to your blog.

If you need my e-mail it's

gardenviewcottage@cox.net

Also, if you think I have your e-mail already, I don't have anyones e-mail. Not one friend in the address book. So please help!

11 comments:

The Wells Family said...

I was wondering what happened to you? I always can count on your blog for something... and there has been nothing. I loved Wicked! So glad you had a great time! My email is kwells6@cox.net
Hope Cassidy feels better soon!
♥ Kim

Nikki said...

Here is mine:

morriscn@comcast.net

Thanks...

Andrea said...

I have having to start over with the email addy's. Congrats on the new computer though! Gotta luv that!!

emilyscircus said...

I LOVE your new paper! Maybe its not so new but new to me! I hate getting new electronics for that reason right there, you have to re-do everything! Good luck!

Dancin Queen said...

brianwendi@msn.com

cindylou said...

Oh my!! Poor Cass! I hope she is feeling better soon! Give her some Sunrider magic juice! hee hee

My e-mail address is -
reedfamily7@gmail.com

Kimmurs said...

Hi Cara, kt9472@yahoo.com. I'll call you soon. Kim

Webb Family said...

That does not sound fun!
Mine is: bwebb4@hotmail.com
Good luck!!

Anny said...

annyfranny@msn.com

Kathryn said...

ktomany@yahoo.com
Love your blog! Love you :)

Mogul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.