Sunday, April 13, 2008

52 Blessing Project Week 15

New Life

I am so very thankful that our Father in Heaven sends us these precious little angels to call our own. This sweet little baby just became the newest member of our family and I am so happy for my Brother and his wife! He is perfect in every way and it made me remember my own two sweet little angels that were sent to me not too long ago. How fast they grow up! I was so happy to snuggle this little boy just yesterday and can't wait to see him grow up and be his brothers best friend for life!

9 comments:

Jenifer said...

What a cutie! He looks great for being so fresh! I love the name.

Erin said...

Holding new babies is the best isn't it. Congrats on the new nephew, he is darling.

carrie & troy keiser said...

Beautiful blessing! I love babies!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

What a blessing!!!
He simply wonderful!!

uniquelynat said...

what a prefect blessing! those are my faves!!!

Cindy said...

There is nothing as precious as a new baby!!

pam said...

This pic doesn't even do him justice in the cute arena. Babies are a great blessing.

Anny said...

What a darling picture. It's hard to get a picture that cute when they are so new! Tell your brother & sister-in-law congrats!

andrea j said...

Oh yes, baby's truly are a blessing straight from heaven :)