Sunday, April 6, 2008

52 Blessings Week 14

The 178th Annual General Conference of the
Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

This week I am very blessed to have been able to watch conference and learn from our wonderful leaders on how to be a better Mother, Person, Friend, Daughter, Neighbor and Saint.

I love my DVR because it allows me to watch as I have the time and if the girls need me I can pause and go and help them. I can also take a little nap and not feel guilty about it. I also love that I can go back and watch my favorites over again and learn even more the second time around.

This year the girls watched most of the Saturday sessions with us - happily- while coloring in a conference packet I printed out from an e-mail I got. It helped them to really want to watch and learn and I hope next year they will sit through even longer.

I will post more on my favorite talks as soon as they become available online.

5 comments:

Anny said...

What a beautiful picture! I agree, conference is such a great blessing. I can't believe you fall asleep though. Hee Hee.

idahohubers said...

This is going to be my blessing too. I wanted to pull quotes for my post and haven't had time yet. I loved conference this year, and every year too, but this year a few of the talks really hit home.

crystal said...

I can't wait for you to post your favorite talks! I love discussing conference.

carrie & troy keiser said...

Conference was WONDERFUL! What a blessing it is to have that every 6 months!

Laurie said...

Great idea to record it!