Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Life As I Know It.

O.K.
1st, of all I haven't had the courage to put the message back on my phone. I'm thinking when I have an extra minute or two I'll bribe one of the girls to do it. They would sound better than my lovely voice for sure.

2nd, My baby brother had his second baby! He is soooo cute! I got to go see him yesterday and little Berkeley is just the sweetest thing possible. My other little cute nephew Harley was adorable as well and loved having his cousins come play with him. It was nice to be able to spend time with Joey and Joni see them for longer than the normal couple of hours.

3rd, I have not had a moment to spare for blogging or other personal free time in the last 3-4 weeks. Tom has now officially moved into his new office so I have been helping him with packing, moving, unpacking, organizing, rearranging furniture, shopping for things to go in the office, loading and unloading said purchases, endless trips back and forth from home to office.

It really has eaten up most of my time. I have laundry up to my head that needs to be done, mail that needs to be sorted and attended to and cleaning that has gotten out of control.

I have realized that I could not have a job outside the house because I only have enough energy in this poor arthritic body to do my normal daily routine. Anything more than that something has to give because I just don't have the energy to do it all.

Don't get me wrong, I have loved helping Tom get his office ready. I love to be involved with stuff like that. It's been fun shopping with someone else's money (far more than I thought it would be!) and getting his office ready for the big reveal. I wouldn't even mind going down there every so often and helping him out. Just not on an everyday/all day schedule.

So no, I have not given up blogging. My life has just been very crazy busy. I keep having little blog moments in my head that just don't get written up due to my lack of free time. Hopefully after this week is over I will reorganize my life and blogging will be put back on the top of the list!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I have been going through Gardenview Cottage withdrawals! I love reading your blog.

Anny said...

I wish I was able to come see Tom's new office. I'm sure, with your touch, it looks amazing! I missed your blog also, glad you are back.

andrea j said...

Isn't it sad that when we get busy doing extra projects everything else goes to pot and then we have to play catch up? That's me right now too, hope you can get it all done soon and back to normal :)

Lori said...

That's great Tom got into his office. Finally!! I'm sure it looks great! I'll have to check it out sometime. I was kind of wondering where you'd been. (And congrats on the new nephew!!)