Monday, April 14, 2008

New Found Creativeness

I came across recently the cutest girls with the cutest blog.
I just had to share it. I could not keep it to myself any longer.
And yes, I know them personally and they are just as cute in person as their blog is on the net.
Some of the reasons I love this blog are:
1. It's totally darling in every way possible. The banner at the top, the little side tabs,
the name, and the colors are oh so perfect.
2. They have the neatest pictures on there to inspire you to get creative.
3. With your new found creativity they will make whatever your heart desires!!!!
4. I can't wait to place my order. I have a list of a few things I have been wanting and am not going to wait anther minute. Plus they have inspired me to put my heart out on a wall or a door or a window or a..............
So what are you waiting for? Go on over and check out:

3 comments:

Erin said...

Too cute, I wish I were that creative. I added them to my faves!

Lolly Jane said...

look how cute you are! THANKS A MIL for the shout~out! ;) sooo..i have to tell you about this free giveaway blog who's featuring US right now...ANYONE has a chance to win $30 in Lolly Bucks: http://www.ilovegiveaways.blogspot.com/ fyi {FREE is always great!} anyway, you asked how to order & the answer is: email {contact@lollyjaneboutique.com} or call me! {480.275.5217} that easy! THANKS CARA! you RoCk & are definatley getting 10% off your total order! xoxo~kelli Ü

Anny said...

Very, very cute! I added Lolly Jane to my favorites also!