Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cottage Of the Month and a Couple of Drive Bys

I am in awe. I found a site that for me is....AMAZING!!!!


I sat yesterday for an hour looking at this site that features 7 cottage gardens all over the country. HELLO!!!! I just sat with my mouth open and my finger scrolling that mouse as I looked at the amazing gardens that we DO NOT HAVE HERE IN ARIZONA!!!!

And yes, after you look at these you will know what I am talking about. Can you guess which one is my fav? Post a comment and tell me and I will give the winner a prise Ü !!

I also found this amazing blog:

Which by the way has a great idea. She does drive bys of peoples yards! I do drive bys but never had the guts to take pictures. I also love to do drive bys at night so I can see inside peoples houses and see how people live. You know decorating styles and such. I'm not a "Peeping Tom" I'm a "Style Junky". My favorite was when I did this in San Fransisco. Every window had something AMAZING inside! It was pure bliss!
My favorite thing about The Inspired Room and it's drive bys were seeing how everyone had a different front door. Everyone in my neighborhood has the same boring front door and these pictures inspired me so much!!! I loved how each homeowners personality came through in some way or another just by doing something to their front yard that they loved. Yes people, we can live in the desert but we don't have to look like we live in the desert! (well to some degree that is)
As you can probably tell I love blogs that inspire me, teach me something, give me a creative idea, have beautiful things to look at and that make me laugh. I have a whole sidebar full of fun blogs and I just want to say Thank You to everyone out in blogging land that make my day each and every time I log-in!

10 comments:

lindsey said...

wow! those are fabulous!

Erin said...

I think that February is your favorite. They are all fabulous.

Jenifer said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one driving by houses and peeking in!

Cindy said...

Hmm...I'd have to say that your favorite is Cathy's garden. ?? Those are all way cute!!

Shanna said...

WOW CARA! You find the coolest things online! LOVE these!

Vidal's Nest said...

I think Tania's garden looks like your style.Am I right? AM I right??
I love gardening and miss living in an area where I can have lots of beautiful flowers. I am still trying to figure out what grows here.
Loved the website

Think Pink said...

Hi Cara!
It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday...finally! Let's definitely get the kids together again. I love those cottages! My favorite is Cathy's Garden. Is that yours too? If I had little girls, I would love to have one of those cute pink houses.
Have a wonderful afternoon!

Anny said...

Tania's garden? They are all so charming, I love them all.

Shelly said...

I think that your favorite is Tania's, but I really like Cathy's too!!

idahohubers said...

I'm back tracking on your posts here... I liked the garden with the shabby chic RV how funny, but not your favorite. I'm gonna say Cathy's!