Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fun and Dreamy Things

I got this cute outfit for Amberly for the 4th from Gymboree.
Isn't it so cute??!!!
I got a red t-shirt to wear under the tank from old navy. Love those tees for $4!
The best part about this outfit is it says, "Miss Independence" So her!
I'm still looking for Cassidy's outfit. I thought she wouldn't like this because of the bows.
She's not a bow girl.
I love the 4th and always take a family photo of us in Red, White & Blue. I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this not the cutest thing ever?
It's so dreamy!
Little girls outgrow a playhouse but this..........
my girls and I could play in this forever! I even have the wicker to put in it and everything. I just need a spot to put it in and this little yard has no spot!
Darn! A girl can dream though can't she?!

And this I have decided is what I need out by my pool.

I would also love the trees that go with it.

Again no spot for it but I can dream and I'm dreaming BIG!


14 comments:

Erin said...

So Cute! I want one of everything too please!

Vidal's Nest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vidal's Nest said...

Don'tcha just love Gymboree?It's my all time favorite store for kids.
That playhouse is pretty fabuous too!

Jenifer said...

If you get the pool house,make sure it has a shower....

Crazymamaof6 said...

FABULOUS! love love the cottages! and totally loved that outfit.

momof3crazykids said...

Wow, I absolutly love that last picture. I want that too. The outfit is so cute!

Tiffany said...

Okay, Jenifer's comment was hilarious!! But anyway, ...I love all of these too. Especially the playhouse. There's got to be a way to make that one work!! Ü Where do you find all of your fantastic pictures??!

Cindy said...

These are all SO you, Cara Sue! :o) I love the cute little cottage playhouse the best! How fun it would be to have something like that in your yard! My girls would love love LOVE it!

Webb Family said...

Everything is so cute! I'm still looking for the perfect outfits for my girls for the 4th!
These cabanas are so stinkin' cute!

Rosehaven Cottage said...

The "big people" playhouse is gorgeous! I would love that too. But like you, I don't have the space.

Thanks for dropping by Rosehaven Cottage so I could discover your lovely blog. I love you layout. It's so beautiful with a soothing touch.

Hugs,
Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Kimmurs said...

Love the pool house...Do you have Alisha's blog address ? I've never been to Gymboree..Do they have boy clothes ? Bye

Paige said...

i love the idea of a 4th of july picture can't wait to see them. your dream has offically became mine.

Kendra said...

We always do the 4th of July family picture in red, white, and blue. Jared and I wear the Old Navy Tee's and I get the girls a sundress. Adding a boy might change things up a bit this year. We'll see what we come up with. I loved the Gymboree outfit! The playhouse and pool house are fabulous. Dream big and keep your favorites filed away. My file is growing...

Anny said...

Where do you find these cute things, I love them! You are so good at this stuff, I will be calling when I need some serious help, hopefully soon.