Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Little Bit About Cassidy


Cassidy was really cracking me up this weekend. 1st of all she sings non-stop, all the time and doesn't even realize it. I can see her becoming a singer/song writer in the future. She has a beautiful voice and someday would love to get her in voice lessons to perfect this wonderful talent.

Another thing she was doing was watching a movie with Tom and every 10 seconds would say, "why did they do that?" or "what are they doing?" or "What's going on?" I think the movie was a little over her head (Indiana Jones) but this is a regular occurrence when it comes to movie watching with Cassidy. If it's the 1st time she has seen a movie she wants to know what's going on right then instead of waiting like the rest of us to have the story unfold. This is an endearing trait of hers. It makes her who she is and I love it.

Once she has seen the movie she gets into the zone and can watch a movie without moving a muscle. When she was little she must have watched Sleeping Beauty 5 times a day for two years. Finally my Dad (who was living with us) made her watch something else. (she was 2) To this day when she sleeps she lays on her back, covers ore up to her armpits, arms out on top the the covers hands folded in the perfect Sleeping Beauty position. I think this girl is going to be a singer/song writer and movie lover when she gets bigger. What do you think?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anny said...

She is so cute, Cara. I love that she sings all day and she really does have a great voice. How funny that she sleeps like Sleeping Beauty, she really is a princess.

cindylou said...

Maybe she could take voice lessons from Amy?? I can't believe how grown up she is getting! I remember when she was just a little toddler, running around in the backyard. Soon, she'll be driving, dating and wearing makeup! Yikes!

Bits Of Becca said...

She sounds just like my Aliza, it's probably good she doesnt' have two older brothers that yell at her to stop while she is singing. I love to hear it.