Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today is Tuesday

Today is a yummy windy cooler cloudy day. These are far and few in between so I always like them when they come. I have my tea and toast and have decided to sit and catch up on some blogging. I have neglected this fun hobby and am missing all the fun ideas I get while reading other peoples blogs. I am in need of inspiration out by my pool and am hoping I will run across some cute ideas.

Yesterday was busy and fun. I started the day by cleaning up after Mothers Day. We had Tom's parents and Brothers family over and lets just say the house got a lot of love (if you know what I mean?!) Then I got ready and headed over to Kelli's (LollyJane boutique) for lunch with her and her sisters and Mom who I haven't seen in ages! Abby had fun playing in their fabulous backyard with a ton of kids all her age and I had fun catching up with these cute girls and eating In & Out!

I then headed back home to massive clean Abby's room so Tom's bro who was coming into town could have somewhere to sleep. Then took the kids to Abacus and headed over for a Family Night at Gary's house.

Today I think I am going to take it easy and get my laundry done and blog. Tonight I'm going to a book signing with Stephenie Meyer for her new book The Host. It should be fun, but then again anything with Mindy and Monica is fun!

What have you got going on today?



8 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

sounds awesome! it's down right chilly! i was freezing at swim lessons. and still am. i did one swim lesson, picked up barros for lunch, have another lesson in 45 minutes, and then, I'll go hang out at the hospital with my sisters while my mom has her hip replacement. i got ready to mop but haven't yet. and the A/C guy came today,and put on a new unit, hallelujah, and i'm now freezing, if only he could have come last week when it was steamy hot.

have fun at the Host book signing! that is so exciting. have you read it yet?

crystal said...

Fun Day! I love that Lollyjane Boutique page. I want everything! I love reading "everyday" posts: seemingly insignificant run-downs of the day. I always remind myself that THOSE are the journal entries that I will later piece together to remember what my life was like, day-in & day-out. :)

Vidal's Nest said...

I love, Love weather like this. Typical Arizona weather depresses me, so today is a real treat!
Unfortunatly, my day is going to be housework, then the gym...yuck..oh well :)Enjoy your day!

idahohubers said...

I finally picked up a copy of Twilight from a friend of mine but haven't started it yet. Can you believe I haven't read it! Anyway between editing wedding photos and cleaning my room I may start it tonight. We also mowed the lawn today. We meaning me that is. Oh, I also might do a couple loads of laundry... loads of fun right. Gheesh I almost forgot I will be watching American Idol in 3 minutes!

Lori said...

Sounds like it was laundry day for many of us. (Only I never got around to folding it all. I guess that's on my list for tomorrow.) Have fun at the book signing!! Let me know how it goes....

Webb Family said...

I had so much fun tonight, I'm glad I made it! And Pita Jungle yummy!!

Anny said...

How fun, another book signing! Are you wearing fun t-shirts again? Have you seen the preview for Twilight yet? I can't wait for the movie!
I like days when I can just catch up. I have to deep clean whenever I have guests also. It's a love/hate relationship. Hate doing it, but love when it's done!

Bits Of Becca said...

Sounds like a relaxing day. I love those days. Today was not one of them for me. I just bought the book. I'm excited to read it. How fun you got to go to the signing.