Sunday, June 22, 2008

52 Blessing Project Week 24

Breakfast in bed with Daddy and his Darlings!

I know last week I posted my blessing on Fathers but this week I am doing my Fathers Day post and just have to use Daddy's this time! My sweet husband is the best Daddy on the planet. He never gets mad, never yells, is always sweet and most of all LOVES HIS GIRLS!!! He is the perfect girl Dad and will dance, sing and play with them for hours! He loves to put them to bed so he can have one-on-one time with them and Cassidy will spend hours talking to him about everything! They for sure have a special bond! This fathers day the girls and I made Tom this golf cake from Family Fun. Tom said he had never seen the girls more excited about a cake ever! It was true they were excited and can you blame them?? The cake is a golf course for crying out loud!!! It even has sand traps, a water bunker and a golf ball! So for Tom's Fathers Day he spent the entire day watching GOLF, eating yummy food and enjoying his golf cake!!! This is Tom's Dad (don't they look alike?) His parents came over for a nice dinner of "Monica's famous ribs", strawberry's, baked potato's and corn on the cob. It was fabulous I must say!!

So Happy Daddy's Day Tom

To the best Dad in the whole world!!

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally cute Cake! sweet post!

Grandma T. said...

Tom is a special person to a lot of us because he's willing to give his attention to more than just his girls.

Erin said...

Love the golf cake. I may have to make it for Ryan's Dad sometime.

Kass said...

Wow! I need to get back into the homemade cake habit. That golf cake was awesome. I have been lazy lately and always get the good 'ol Costco cake! Tom is so sweet-you are all lucky girls!

Anny said...

What a great blessing. Fathers and Daddys. Tom is great at both. Darling cake. You are such a great wife to make it for him.

raising4boys said...

I love the pictures with Daddy and his girls, especially the one where your younger daughter is holding the newspaper. Great golf cake too, looks like he enjoyed his day ☺

Webb Family said...

First off wow!!! You are so talented!
That cake is awesome.
Tom is such a great dad and so perfect for girlies!!!