Sunday, June 29, 2008

52 Blessing Project Week 25 & 26

I can't believe it's Sunday already and I'm a week behind in my postings AND my Blessings!! I'm not sure how time got away from me but it did. Summer is very distracting since we have no schedule but we ARE having fun together and that's all that matters.

My Blessings this week are:

Blessing # 25


My cute neighbor girls.
(I will post a picture of them when I get one).

This week the girls on my street (Lexi, Christina and Nikki) did a Kids Camp for ALL the kids on the street. They planned the whole thing and my girls were so excited and had so much fun! They went everyday from 11:30-2:30 and did games, crafts, movies, play dough, water games, dress up, and you name it. Tons-O-Fun over there. Thanks Lexi for having it at your house! Cass and Abby loved every minute and had a BLAST!

Blessing # 26


Air Conditioning

I am so very thankful I am NOT a pioneer and that I have the comfort of A/C!!! My friend Lori's A/C went out this week and I can only imagine how hot they were over there since it was 112f and above this week! I thought about her a lot in her misery and felt very blessed to live in this day and age and this house which has GREAT A/C so I don't have to sit in front of a high blowing fan like this pool girl!!! (My last house didn't have great a/c - lets just say it was very BAD a/c so that's why I was feeling so bad for Lori this week!)

11 comments:

Erin said...

Amen sister, air conditioning is essential!!! How sad for Lori to be without.

Grandma T. said...

I remember that bad A/C but I also remember sitting under your grape arbor in the cool of the evening. One way or another things are always "cool" at your house.

Jenifer said...

I had a swamp cooler in Utah. I love my central air here!

steele's said...

Thanks for the comments! I didn't realize that Abby & Mischa looked so much alike! Put more pics on of what you guys are doing everyday--especially of the kids. Love you guy--Colette

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I'm so thankful for A/C! I can't imagine what it would have been like to not have A/C all summer in AZ. A/c is a true blessing!!!

Let Your Hair Down said...

I want to live by you guys-our side isn't so great! That is so fun for all the kids, what a great idea! I am also grateful for a/c!! Great blessings!

Bits Of Becca said...

How fun to have neighbors that will take on such a huge project. How nice for you to have a few hours to get organized.
When we were building our house 7 years ago, A/C was not in the plans. I asked why not? He told me he didn't think it was necessary. Well, I insisted that one was put in. A couple of years later, the builder put one in his house. It still gets hot here in Montana. I'm very thankful for A/C too!

Crazymamaof6 said...

fab blessings! love love A/C! and super fun kids camp with crafts and activities!

Anny said...

It sounds like you have great neighbors. I would love to send my kids down the street to a kids camp. And A/C, a great blessing. I can't live without it in Utah!

raising4boys said...

Great blessings!! Kids camp sounds like so much fun :)

carrie & troy keiser said...

How very neat of those girls to hold a day camp! How fun for the kids on your street!
A/C is such a great blessing! We only have 3 window units, so we have three cool areas in our house.