Sunday, June 1, 2008

52 Blessings Week 21

Happy Abby (07)

That's a whole lotta love! (Oct 2006)
My Girl (Oct 2006)

The other day I was rubbing sunscreen onto Abby's little body and I was so overwhelmed with love for this sweet girl I almost started to cry! (I did get a little teary).
I said to her," Please don't grow up and get any bigger! I want you to stay little forever."
This was her sweet reply, "Don't worry Mama, I'll always love you even when I'm big!"
Then she gave me a kiss and skipped out the door. I just love this cute little thing so very much!



5 comments:

Jenifer said...

She is such a doll! Too precious. I love the ballerina pics!

Anny said...

Abby girl! She is an amazing blessing. Love the pictures. The ballerina ones are so cute.

andrea j said...

What a sweet girl. I love the family photo on the grass!!! So sweet what she said after you told her to stop growing up :)

Lori ~ LL-K said...

What a precious moment! She is such a dear!

carrie & troy keiser said...

Awwwww What a cutie. I love the innocence of children. They are quite the blessing.