Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm On TV!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh......


I got a call this morning that I was to be interviewd for the news about blogging. !!! Hello!! I guess some of you blogging friends ratted on me and they found me. Oh my gosh.

I'll let you know how it goes...........
O.K. they are gone now. They interviewd me for about an hour all about why I blog, what I blog about, my favorite blogs and if I am careful about blogging. Safety is very important she was saying and wanted to know what I did to protect myself. Hmmm.......I think I'm safe. What do you think?
Anyway then she filmed me doing "Motherly Duties" making lunch, taking pictures of my kids, washing blue and green popcicle off my girls faces. The name of the segment is "Mom's Who Blog" So I had to get the Mom shots in there Ü
I'll let you know of the day and time. It won't be till later in the month she said. I can tell you right now I am totaly embarrassed and I hope I don't look like a huge dork!

20 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Look at you! How exciting!!! I think they picked the perfect person for this interview!! Cool! We will all be looking forward to watching you on TV!

Crazymamaof6 said...

you are so awesome! holy cow , they wanted interaction? I COULD DIE! you look fabulous! HOW TOTALLY EXCITING FOR YOU!

Erin said...

How fun for you! You look great. I can't wait to watch.

Anny said...

You are the queen mom blogger! They got the right person, I love all of your thoughts and insights. I can't wait to see it. I would have been totally embarrassed too, but I'm sure you did a great job! How cool!

Grandma T. said...

I can't wait to see you on TV...you will be wonderful. Is there a Mom's Who Blog segment on channel 15 now that we should be watching? Or will you be something new? Way to go Cara!

honeybee said...

Cara, I love it! make sure you tape the episode because I don't want to miss it.

Dancin Queen said...

Hey superstar! That is so fun! I'm sure you were great!

Vidal's Nest said...

Yeah! Our own local celebrity!

idahohubers said...

Super exciting! I love your hair by the way. It would be cool to have a clip of your interview posted on the blog. I don't know how that works, do you? Anyway, looking forward to seeing it.

Laurie said...

Wow! Famous!!

Jenifer said...

Cool! You are the perfect person to do a segment on! Can't wait to see it!

lindsey said...

i can't wait to see it! i bet you were fabulous!

Think Pink said...

How exciting for you! I can't wait to see it. They did pick ther perfect person - you totally inspired me to start blogging!
Have a great weekend!

pam said...

wow, that is awesome. You are a great person to interview about blogging. Can you even count how many people you've hooked on it?

Go You!!

The Wells Family said...

So exciting... Let us know when it will be aired.. TVio here we come. Congrats. Movie Star

Tiffany said...

Wow!!! That is SO cool!! Now I can't wait to see it... and I'm SURE you were amazing! ('cause you always are!! Ü)

cindylou said...

NO stinkin' way! How fun, Cara! You are SUCH the person to be interviewed about blogging! They couldn't have picked a better mom! :o) So...let us know when it is aired. (Or will I even get to see it way up here in CO??)

andrea j said...

Let us know when it will air!! I hope it's in my area!!!

loving life with livie said...

WOW! that is incredible! your blog is adorable, so i'm sure they know they've got the best person for it!
can't wait!

Andrea said...

That's...SO COOL!!! You look FABULOUS!!

Has it been on yet? I'm late "catching up" on my fave blogs! I want to see!!!

Ummm BTW - how did THEY find you? And who is THEY? LOL :)