Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun in the Sun


Thanks to my friend Aimee and the use of her pool this summer we had a blast for hours upon hours at her house. And I mean hours!!!!!

I think one day there were 27 children in the pool and all us Mom's were having such a relaxing time sitting and chatting and watching the kids have the time of their lives! This is one of the reasons why I will miss summer!!!
Here is a picture of Abby going off the diving board. She has no fear at all and will do anything her sister does!
Like I said, Abby learned from her sister and here is proof. Cassidy should have been on the dive team this year. Next year I'm not going to talked out of signing her up! She has a perfect dive!!

5 comments:

Bits Of Becca said...

Wow, what a great looking dive! It is always fun to have play in the swimming pool. It's nice to have a friend that will let you come and play.

*Katie said...

Your girls swimsuits are so, so cute! And pool time with friends is definitely one of the best parts about the summer.

Cindy said...

Wow -- what a dive!! Way to go, Cassidy! That for sure deserve a TEN!

Anny said...

Looks like lots of fun. I don't think my kids have gone swimming enough and Jim keeps telling me to put them in swimming lessons. Ok, Ok! P.S. are you coming next week? Please, Please, Please! Call me.

Kass said...

What little fish you have. They are so cute! I agree with Anny that we haven't gone swimming enough this summer. I love the younger sibling determination. It's amazing.