1. This kitchen from the movie Somethings Gotta Give. Lets face it, I love that whole entire house! (Pictures from Cote de Texas)
Love the living room too.
And the outside... so beachy and dreamy but I'm still counting this as one of my 10!
2. I love my new super deep sink that hides A LOT of dirty dishes. Thanks to that sink my messy kitchen can look great in just a few minutes by filling it with hot soapy water and everything that is covering my counters!
3. Love a cinnamon packet of instant oatmeal - which is what I just ate and is low points and de-lish!
4. I am loving my baby brothers new baby Berkeley! He came for a visit tonight and I snuggled him up and squished his cheeks and kissed his sweet head. He is such a little angel!!
5. Love Leftovers - we had the options of - Chicken Scampi and Salad, Beans and tortillas, B-B-Q Pork. Loving the leftovers and my new cleaned out fridge!
6. Loved lunch with blogging friends Crazy Mama, Jenifer, Pam & Lori. Felt bad about the mess we made when we left but lunch and the conversation was perfect!(nice picture of me and my non-smile!)
7. I Love my Cell Phone. I was able to sit in my car and make horrid appointment phone calls while waiting for Cassidy in Abacus. Whoever invented the cell phone is top notch in my book! (even though I don't use the cell phone a lot it sure does make life a lot easier)
8. I'm so glad Mindy is back! Life just isn't the same without her around.
9. I am loving my new dark hair color. It's quite a shock from the light I had for about 8 weeks but I love how it makes my eyes so blue!
10. And #10 is my nice clean sheets and freshly made bed that is waiting for me to climb into after this very long day!
Did you have a good Tuesday?
What is your top 10 for today?