Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Figured It Out....

I now know how to keep up on my blog reading and posting.
It's simple really.
I just wake up at 2:52am
Try and go back to sleep
Can't
Get up and blog until 5:22am.
Simple!
I figure if I do that I will be able to keep up with all
137 blogs I have on my Google reader!
With no guilt I might add.
I mean I can't sit around for 2 hours everyday
shirking my motherly and wifely duties
Can I?
What do you think?
I can do it -
(if you haven't heard from me for a few days,
I didn't do it!)
BTW - try saying
I now know how
5 times fast!
It's kind of fun.

7 comments:

Becca said...

Now that's a toungue twister, I now know how:). That seems to be how I keep up, although I stay up until two or three, then sleep til the kids go to school.

Katie said...

I feel your pain! Although I am currently blogging while my boys are watching Curious George...sounds like I'm shirking my motherly duties! I've cut back on blogging and need to cut back on my blogger subscriptions! You have me beath though, I'm at 102:)

mjilsteele said...

Cara, that is quite a pattern for getting things done. However, beware of spending long hours awake doing activities and not getting the rest your body needs. Right? However, if you can't sleep, you can't! So you might as well doing something constructive and interesting! Right? Right! Sorry that you have so many of those times when your bones and parts just won't cooperate and let you rest. Lovvvvvv Mom S

Lolly Jane said...

you are a spaz! ;)

Anny said...

I hope that you don't do that! wow! I got in trouble for staying up until 11 last night. I don't know what the answer is either. Take care of yourself, your husband and kids and home THEN take care of all of us :) You are so cute and I love your great insights.

raising4boys said...

I just stay up until 1 AM when the house is quiet. Hope you got a nap that day :)

Jennifer said...

I'm with you! I love reader!