Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Need Your Help

O.K.
Last night was meet the teacher night.
It went fabulous!
Both girls are happy about who they got.
So is Mom! Ü

I already have a job in BOTH classes.
And school hasn't even started yet!
Do you want to know what it is?

I am the Class Blog Mom!

I'm sure you didn't guess that one did you?
This is where you come in.
I may be good at this whole blogging thing but,
I need HELP coming up with a name for the
Kindergarten and 4th Grade Blog.

Any ideas?
I already picked out the cute blog banner kits.
Look HERE for Kindergarten - is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen?
And look HERE for 4th Grade.
I'm not sold on the 4th grade blog banner yet.
I think I could find one better.

So can you help a girl out?
Names?
Titles?
Quotes?
Anything!
I am at a loss here people!


BTW - I am setting up the blog for the girls teachers so they can use it instead of a weekly newsletter home. Last year Cassidy's teacher had one and it was so handy to go and check what special it was (P.E. science etc), he also would post the spelling words on the blog which was nice when Cassidy's list didn't make it home! Anyway, I am hoping to make my class blogs super informative and totally cute and a way to help those parents who can't make it into the classroom to be able to feel connected with what's going on with their children! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it turns out great!

12 comments:

Jenifer said...

I laughed out loud! Only because it is perfect for you to do it!

momof3crazykids-Val said...

That will be so fun. That's a great idea. I might have to bring that up to my teachers. I love the kindergarten one and the 4th grade one is cute too.

lindsey said...

what a great idea!! i need to suggest that to my kids teachers.

lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lindsey said...

ok my comment went x2 so i deleted it ;)

raising4boys said...

What an awesome idea!! No help here, you are the creative one. You will do great!

Bits Of Becca said...

I'm somewhat new to this blogging thing here in Montana. I don't even think anyone here knows what a blog is. I'll have to ask my teachers. Anyway, I like the kindergarten one a lot. The 4th grade one is pretty good. I'm not good with coming up with names and quotes etc. Sorry. If I do think of something, I'll comment again. Good luck, you will have a blast!

tiffany said...

How about Tales of a 4th grade nothing... (it is a book)
All I really needed to know I learned in Kindergarten...

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Little Minds at Work
Growing Minds Want to Know

Think Pink said...

How fun! What a perfect little duty for you! I'm sure you will make it super-duper cute...I love both of those blog kits! Have fun with that little project.
How about Kindergarten Kraze and I like the other suggestion, "Tales from the 4th Grade nothing". Very cute.

Webb Family said...

You are so awesome!
I'm so happy that Cody & Cassidy are in the same class.
I had so much fun at Bunko thanks for coming. Watch out you just might be a regular soon!

Britta said...

Flanagan's Shenanigans.
according to wikipedia- shenanigans can merely refer to harmless mischievous play, especially by children. I'm sure you already thought of that one.